Spreadsheets containing product information are similar to the example pictured below. They contain columns with labels and rows with data. Venzee refers to columns as "attributes".
This sample spreadsheet has 7 columns/attributes: Sku, Name, Cost, Status, Inventory, Brand, and Image.
1. When you import your spreadsheet you will be asked which row contains the labels. If you were importing this spreadsheet you would enter "1".
2. Choose what you would like to import. You have the option of importing all the columns in your spreadsheet or only some of them. Note that the names in purple represent the column labels in the above spreadsheet.
By default all of the columns in your spreadsheet will be imported. If you don't want to include a column in your import, click it, and the attribute will turn white indicating that it won't be included.
3. How do you identify your products? Our sample spreadsheet contains a SKU.
4. Click Skip because this example doesn't include variants.
5. Which column in your spreadsheet contains the images?
In our sample spreadsheet that information is contained in a column called "Image". Click image to select it.
Select I will import image(s). (Let's assume we have a folder on our hard drive that contains the images.)
6. Click Confirm to confirm your choices.
7. Now it's time to import the images.
Click Browse files and a new, file picker window will appear. Navigate to the folder containing the images. Select all the images and click Upload.
When the images have finished processing click Proceed to close the window.
That's it! You can now view or export the product list.