There are three ways to export products from Venzee:
Via the input flow
1. Hover over the Add icon in the sidebar and select Add Products:
2. Select Export to an app or sales channel and follow the steps.
For more information on how to import products: How to import a product list
Via the Apps and Sales Channel page
1. Hover over the Apps and Sales Channels icon in the sidebar and select Apps and Sales Channels.
2. Select your app or sales channel to get started. The apps and sales channels are listed alphabetically.
3. Choose the template you want to use to export your product list(s).
4. Follow the steps to create a dynamic export.
5. After the transformation has been performed connect to an existing integration or set up a new one by clicking Connect a Store.
6. Follow the steps to set up your integration.
Via the Products page
1. Hover over the Products icon in the sidebar and select Products:
2. Find the product list you want to export, click the little dropdown arrow and choose Export.
3. Choose export to a spreadsheet in XLS, XLSX, or CSV form or export to an app or a sales channel and follow the steps.