Referring suppliers and manufacturers (vendors) to Venzee gives you the opportunity to create automation. Why? Because when you build exports to an app or sales channel, these exports run automatically, each time a change is detected in the product information you used to build your export.
By having your vendors import their products and updates to Venzee, you have the opportunity to put your store on auto pilot as updates will be triggered by the vendors actions.
Its free for them and lets you focus on growing your business.
How To Get Started:
1. Hover over the Vendors icon in the sidebar and select Refer Vendors.
2. Enter the email addresses of the vendors you'd like to invite to share their products with you on Venzee. You have the option to include a custom message.
3. Click Send.
How To Invite Vendors To Send Products To You Through Venzee Mail:
Use your non-Venzee email to let your vendors know that they can email their spreadsheets to your Venzee Mail account at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your Venzee Mail address is located in the upper right corner of the dashboard:
Spreadsheets sent to Venzee Mail are available to import during the import flow by choosing to import from the Inbox.
How To Invite Vendors To Share Products With You Via Venzee:
1. Click the Venzee logo to go to the dashboard:
2. Click on the green Vendors icon located on the dashboard
3. Click on Refer Vendors.
4. Enter the emails of your vendors and choose a message type and click Send Invite(s).