A custom attribute is the output from a widget that converts and/or transforms data. Venzee's current list of custom attributes are:
- Case Rule - The case rule applies UPPER CASE, lower case, Sentence case, or Title Case styling to text values
- Math Rule - The math rule solves a mathematical equation of two or more numerical values..
- Padding Rule - The padding rule applies characters before or after values in order to satisfy character limit requirements.
- Product Specifications Rule- The Product Specifications rule is an HTML table that can display product specifics, dimensions, etc.
- Category/Tag Generator - Create categories and tags for products based on the information they contain.
- Missing Values - Replace missing information by choosing an attribute from the products you're exporting and adding custom content.
- Search and Replace - Enter the information you would like to replace and what you would like to replace it with. Great for correcting typos or unifying content.