In order to sell on Jet.com you must become a Jet Retail Partner.
Once you are approved you will be granted access to set up a basic account.
Jet has very high standards when it comes to product information accuracy and timely shipments. You will have to validate the integration setup between Venzee and Jet. There are three parts to the validation:
Make sure to include SKU, price, and inventory in your product data.
Sales Orders and Shipments
You will have to create a test sales order and simulate a shipment and a cancellation.
You will have to generate a test return and simulate a return confirmation.
Follow the instructions below to get started and to validate your integration:
1. Setup your Jet.com integration on Venzee.
2. Send at least one product to Jet using Venzee. This step should validate the product piece.
3. Generate a simple Sales Order that contains one product. You'll find a link to generate a Sales Order under the API tab on the Jet Portal.
4. Wait a few minutes. You will see a notification about your test Sales Order in your Jet (Sales Order) collection on Venzee.
5. Follow the instructions to create a new Shipment.
6. Create a new test Sales Order and then follow the instructions to cancel. This should validate the Sales Orders piece.
7. Now it's time for the returns. Generate a new Return for one of your test Sales Orders. After a few minutes you will see a notification about your test Return in your Jet (Returns) product list on Venzee.
8. Select the item(s) to return and click Confirm Return. This should validate the return piece.
Under the API tab on the Jet Portal you should now see the following:
- Go to your Jet Dashboard and find your Live API Keys.
- Edit your Jet integration on Venzee with these new keys. Follow these instructions to update the keys.
Congratulations! You're all set!