No. WooCommerce allows you to use as many variants as you want.
Articles in this section
- How to export products to WooCommerce via the Products page
- How to export products to WooCommerce via the Apps and Sales Channels page
- How to export products to WooCommerce via the import flow
- How to export products to WooCommerce
- Understanding the attribute labels in your spreadsheet and the WooCommerce template
- Why am I getting an error when I try to authenticate with WooCommerce?
- What templates are available for WooCommerce?
- Getting started using Venzee with WooCommerce
- Is there a limit to the number of variants on WooCommerce?
- How to add attributes to variants for your Venzee to WooCommerce integration