1. Hover over the Add icon in the sidebar and select Add Products.
2. Select Import or update my products.
3. Select Add or update products for an existing list and click Next.
4. Select the product list that you want to update and then select the products that will update it (i.e. either from your local drive or from a file in your Inbox, the Send to Venzee folder), and click Next.
5. Enter the row number that contains your attribute labels and click Next. (The default is row 1)
6. Select the columns that you want to include in the import and click Next.
Note: By default, all columns are imported. If you don't want to include a particular column, click on it. It will turn white indicating that it will not be imported.
For more information see How to select attributes (that is, columns) to be imported.
7. Select the column that uniquely identifies your product (for example, Product ID, SKU, UPC, etc.) and click Next.
8. Setup your variants and click Next. If you don't have any variants click Skip.
9. Select I will import image(s) or URL (For more information see How to import images via URL)
Select the column(s) that contain image file names.
(If you don't have any images click Skip.)
10. Click Confirm and your product list will be updated.
11. If you have images you can now upload them by clicking Browse Files. Choose the file(s) you would like to upload, either from your computer or from the apps you see listed in the left hand column. When the image upload is complete click Proceed and the browser window that opened will close. Click Next and you're done.
12. After your import has been completed you can choose to return to the dashboard by clicking the Venzee logo, view the products, share the products with your partners, or export the products to an app or sales channel.