1. Hover over the Add icon in the sidebar and select Add Products.
2. Select Import or update products.
3. Select Create a product list and click Next.
4. Name your product list.
5. Select the product list you want to import, either from your local drive or from a file in your Inbox (the Send to Venzee folder), and click Next.
6. Enter the row number that contains your attribute labels and click Next. (The default is row 1)
7. Select the columns that you want to include in the import and click Next.
How to select attributes (columns) to be imported
Venzee recognizes that there will be times when you don't want to share certain columns on your spreadsheets. For example, you might have a column containing the cost of your product. Venzee allows you to choose which attributes to import.
When you import your product list all of your columns are selected by default. Deselect columns by clicking on the purple column label. Deselecting a column turns the label from purple to white.
Columns with purple labels will be included in the import. Columns with white labels will not be included in the import.
Note: Click Select All to select all columns or Deselect All to deselect all columns. You must have at least one column in order to proceed to the next step.
8. Typically, products are identified by a product ID, SKU, Model number, ISBN, etc. Therefore, Venzee needs to know which column in your spreadsheet contains the product ID, SKU, Model number, ISBN, etc.
Select the column that uniquely identifies your product (for example, Product ID, SKU, UPC, etc.) and click Next.
9. Setup your variants and click Next. If you don't have any variants click Skip.
10. Select either I will import image(s) or URL, the column(s) that contain image file names, and click Next. (If you don't have any images click Skip.)
11. Click Confirm and your product list will be imported.
12. If you have images to import you will now be prompted to do that.
13. After your import has been completed you can choose to return to the dashboard by clicking the Venzee logo, view the products, or export the products to an app or sales channel.
Video Guide - How To Import Products And Updates To Venzee