1. Hover over the Products icon in the sidebar and select Products.
The Products page shows all the product lists that you have access to (i.e., product lists you own and product lists that have been shared with you).
2. Select the product list that you want to export to Jet.
3. Click the Export All button.
4. Select export to Jet. (Make sure that you're on the Products tab.)
5. Select the Jet template you want to use.
6. Name your export and click Done.
7. Choose the products you want to export to Jet and click Done.
8. Set up your export to Jet by mapping the attribute labels in your spreadsheet (that is, column labels) to the template's fields. When you're done click Export.
If you're exporting more than one product list you can switch between them by clicking the dropdown menu on the right and selecting the list.
9. Review and Export allows you to fix any errors or to continue with the export. If there are errors you will have a chance to fix them. If there aren't any errors click Export Products.
10. Connect Venzee to Jet.
If you have already connected Venzee with Jet choose an existing integration and click Confirm. If you are adding a new integration simply click Connect a Store. Complete the fields to connect your Jet store and click Authorize and then Export Products.