Importing your products just got easier!
Our latest release,Venzee 3.2.4, includes new and improved product importation. Products that have errors no longer stop the entire import. Instead, users are now provided with the total number of products imported and specific information about errors involving duplicate IDs, empty rows, merged cells, or if there’s a missing parent product in the imported file. The user can use this information to rectify the issues.
What’s new and improved at Venzee:
- The product detail panel and search results have been revamped. Users can now search products, filter by collection, and download the results.
- Users exporting products to Shopify no longer need to remove special characters (e.g. dollar signs) from their source product information. Venzee will now automatically remove these characters from any price-related fields.
- Resolved an issue with the attribute panel during dynamic collection updates.
- Resolved Shopify issues related to duplicated product exports.
- Resolved an issue with the template builder.
- When users click on View Products from the export success screen they will no longer receive a takeover informing them that their collection doesn’t exist.
- Resolved an issue with a warning takeover during mapping.
- Resolved some minor localization issues.
New to Venzee? Get started for free!
Stay tuned for more news about Venzee and how you and your supply chain can go spreadsheet-free!