Looking for help
- Our Knowledge Base. Start here. There's a good chance that you'll find the answer to your question.
- Chat support. Access from anywhere on Venzee by clicking the purple chat window.
- Phone (Premium and Enterprise plans)
Naming product lists and exports
When naming product lists and exports...
- Use a uniform naming convention. For example, acme-export-shopify.
- Use names that make product lists and exports easy to distinguish.
- Keep it simple. When you have 35 automations, trying to work out which of aa1, aaa1 and aa_1 is the correct export can be hard.
Don't close your browser
You may be tempted. Don't do it. When Venzee is processing products (import/export), don't close the browser page.
Use a test product
Before you export products it's always a good idea to first export a test product.
- It reduces wait time. Why wait for 500 products to fail when one will do?
- It reduces "clean up" from errors. It's easier to delete one product from your store than it is 500.