Looking for help
- Our Knowledge Base. Start here. There's a good chance that you'll find the answer to your question.
- Chat support. Access from anywhere on Venzee by clicking the purple chat window.
- Phone (Plus and Premium plans)
Naming product lists and exports
When naming product lists and exports...
- Use a uniform naming convention. For example, elk-export-shopify.
- Use names that make product lists and exports easy to distinguish.
- Keep it simple. When you have 35 automations, trying to work out which of aa1, aaa1 and aa_1 is the correct export can be hard.
Don't close your browser
You may be tempted. Don't do it.
When Venzee is processing products (import/export), don't close the browser page.
Use a test product
Before you export products it's always a good idea to first export a test product because it...
1. Reduces wait time. Why wait for 500 products to fail when one will do?
2. Reduces "clean up" from errors. It's easier to delete one product from your store than it is 500.