By using the Search and Replace feature you can unpublish products on your Shopify store that have been archived on Venzee.
Archived products in Venzee will appear greyed out and have their Record Status set to Inactive.
1. When preparing your export for Shopify, in Set Up Your Export select View More next to Recommended Fields For Shopify:
2. Scroll down and select the field '16 of 89: Published' and select Advanced (1) then Search and Replace (2):
3. Name the rule (this will show in the published field).
4. In the Attribute box select record status (1) then type Inactive in the Replace box (2) and false in the With box (3):
5. When all mapping has been completed for the export (not just the published field) select Export.
When you complete the export, the search and replace rule will transform the Invalid record status of archived items to the false value required by Shopify:
Which in turn is used to unpublish (hide) the product on your store: