Referring suppliers and manufacturers (vendors) to Venzee gives you the opportunity to create automation.
When you build exports to an app or sales channel, these exports run automatically each time a change is detected in the product information you used to build your export.
When vendors import their products and updates to Venzee, you have the opportunity to put your store on auto pilot as updates will be triggered by the vendors' actions.
It's free for them and lets you focus on growing your business.
The Products page shows all the product lists that you have access to (i.e., product lists that you own as well as product lists that have been shared with you).
How To Get Started
1. Hover over the Vendors icon in the sidebar and select Manage Vendors.
2. Click Send Invite and enter the email addresses of the vendors you'd like to invite to share their products with you on Venzee. You have the option to include a custom message. (If you choose that option a chat window will open up. Let us know that you would like to include a custom message and we'll help you do that.)
3. Click Send Invites.
How To Invite Vendors To Send Products To You Through Venzee Mail
Let your vendors know that they can email their spreadsheets to your Venzee Mail account at email@example.com. (You will need to use your non-Venzee email account for this. Venzee Mail is only for receiving products from vendors. It is not a full, working email account.)
Your Venzee Mail address is located in the upper right corner of the dashboard:
Spreadsheets sent to Venzee Mail are available to import during the import flow by choosing to import from the Inbox.
How To Invite Vendors To Share Products With You Via Venzee
1. Click the Venzee logo to go to the dashboard:
2. Click the green Vendors icon located on the dashboard
3. Click Send Invite.
4. Enter the emails of your vendors and choose a message type and click Send Invite(s).