We released couple of improvements and bug fixes that will make our core application more stable and user friendly.
1. Implemented a performance improvement for the FTP Feature that will decrease processing time.
2. User now have more control over their attribute data when building exports. The Search and Replace, Category/Tag Generator, and Missing Values rules can now be "stacked", or used more than once.
1. Users will now be able to select the Apps and Sales Channel page via the dashboard's left-hand navigation after selecting an app or sales channel.
2. Resolved a conflict between the RegEx validation and the Search and Replace rule's validation.
3. Users will now receive an error message if they try to give an export a name that's already being used for a product list.
4. Resolved an issue with the error log and the first character of the attribute field.
5. Resolved an issue with mapping source attributes to fields in a private template.
6. Resolved an issue with filtering on saved exports.
7. Users of free accounts now see a layover giving them the choice to upgrade and continue with their second export.
8. The company URL field is no longer case sensitive.
9. Users who apply filters and receive a transformation error will now see the correct product count on the export confirmation screen.
10. Template fields are now in the proper order on the product details page.