1. Hover over the Add icon in the sidebar and select Import.
2. Select Existing File or Upload a File.
Select Upload a File to upload a file from your local drive and place it in the Files page. Select Existing File if your file is already in the Files page. (See Files vs Lists for more information.)
On the Files page click the Import button on the file you want to import.
3. Select Create a product list or Add or update products for an existing list, and click Next.
4. Name your product list (or choose the list you want to update) and enter the row number that contains your attribute labels.
If you're adding or updating products for an existing list you will be asked if you want to automatically archive products.
If you're adding or updating products for an existing list you will be prompted to view your product list or export it to a solution, marketplace, or vendor.
If you're importing a new list the following steps apply:
5. Select the columns that you want to include in the import and click Next.
How to select attributes (columns) to be imported
Venzee recognizes that there will be times when you don't want to share certain columns on your spreadsheets. For example, you might have a column containing the cost of your product. Venzee allows you to choose which attributes to import.
When you import your product list all of your columns are selected by default. Deselect columns by clicking on the purple column label. Deselecting a column turns the label from purple to white.
Columns with purple labels will be included in the import. Columns with white labels will not be included in the import.
Note: Click Select All to select all columns or Deselect All to deselect all columns. You must have at least one column in order to proceed to the next step.
6. Typically, products are identified by a product ID, SKU, Model number, ISBN, etc. Therefore, Venzee needs to know which column in your spreadsheet contains the product ID, SKU, Model number, ISBN, etc.
Select the column that uniquely identifies your product (for example, Product ID, SKU, UPC, etc.) and click Next.
7. Setup your variants and click Next. If you don't have any variants click Skip.
8. Select either I will import image(s) or URL, the name of the column containing the image information, and click Next. If you don't have any images click Skip.
9. Click Confirm and your product list will be imported. (If you're importing images you will be prompted for that.)
After your import has been completed you can choose to return to the dashboard by clicking the Venzee logo, view the products, or export the products to an app or sales channel.